1. To open your locket, press gently on the edge with the latch. Care must be taken not to open your locket further than the hinge will naturally go. Most lockets are not designed to be opened flat.
2. Keep your locket away from chemicals such as perfume, hair products, sun tan lotion, and moisturiser.
3. Do not wear your locket in water or in a hot steamy environment, as water may damage jewellery.
4. Do not sleep with your locket on, or exercise while wearing your locket.
5. Store your locket separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching.
6. Keep your locket clean by wiping carefully with a soft cloth. Silver lockets should be cleaned with a silver polishing cloth. We sell these for £3.95 under the Accessories section of our website.